If you are looking to buy a new home or investment property Dreytons Sales Team have great property and area knowledge of Hackney and the surrounding areas and will provide a personal service with excellent professionalism. We are here to support you every step of the way.
Dalston and the surrounding areas of Hackney have a variety of properties if you would like to make a property investment, downsize, or buy a second home then we can help you.
Once you are clear about your purchasing budget and what you are looking for in a property – the area, parking, a garden, how many bedrooms, a house, a flat, or an apartment, and whether you would prefer freehold or leasehold.
We will help you to explore your options and arrange for you to view properties that match your search criteria; we will help you to find the right place.
Click here to Register
Once you’ve found your ideal place:
- Make an Offer: when you find somewhere you like you can make an offer.
- Acceptance: if your offer is accepted the property will be taken off the market.
- Getting a Mortgage: contact your Mortgage Broker or lender to process your mortgage application.
- Paperwork: instruct your Solicitor to start working on a contract.
- Surveys: your lender will arrange a Surveyor to value the property.
- Exchange of Contracts: once all the necessary legal checks are completed you will be asked to sign a contract legally committing you to the purchase.
- Book a Removal Van: once you know your moving date you can start planning how you will get your possessions to your new home.
- Buy Buildings Insurance: your lender will expect you to have buildings insurance in place for the date of completion.
- Completion: when your Solicitor tells you that the sale is complete its at this stage that the property finally becomes yours.
- Your new property: you get to pick up the keys!